Sunday, September 27, 2009

INSPIRATION

Indeed Allah is true to His promises. More than two years ago, I was ask if I like the idea of transfer to a branch some 30 kilometers away from the City. I prayed for Allah's guidance. Two days later I accepted the offer. Without second thoughts, I pack my things for a better location for work and residence. I never imagined something will take place. The deluge that took place two days ago in the City where I vacated was unbelievable. After all, with so much progress, development, and learning, it is difficult to think, how could people be so presumptous at releasing some water from a reservoir in the midst of heavy rain without ensuring 100% security among the residents?

Had I not moved out, I could have been one of the casualties. Thousands and thousands of people had nowhere to flee after the sudden surge of water. It was like Noah's time have recurred. I could only thank Allah so much for the guidance. Besides, I have more days to prepare for the next life to come, Insha Allah!

1 comment: