Wednesday, September 16, 2009

JALAL IMPORTANCE

Jalal is not only important, but, it is very important. In fact I can not do a thing for a day, perhaps until the end of my earthly living, when Allah permits, without jalal. This is because up to this moment, I always remember what Allah said. That the avowed enemy of mankind has been given respite till the end of time. With this, the foe has the ability to inflect anything on what Allah have given me in this trasitory life. Guidance is clear and sure therefore. That in my preparation for the next life to come, I must strive with all the wisdom and strenght given by Allah to emerge as a victor in all the meager trials that the enemy attempts to lay before me.


Albeit it to say, that I used the enemy to further strengthen my self-esteem, my faith in the one true Allah. For instance, when I feel very sleepy right before prayer time, then, I would prepare myself to extend reading the Qur'an. When someone derides at my work, I would just say, thank you, and ask Allah for guidance. This is to find out if there was really something wrong in it.


Sometimes, some people who are with the enemy's side tries to outsmart me. For instance, as a writer, I have many experiences of not being paid for the many papers that I wrote. The enemy usually lays before me infinite evasive strategies. But, the best strategy and plan I know is that of Allah. So, I simply commit unto Allah all my cares about the enemy and move on. This is because Allah said "The best among you, are those who can overlook the mistakes of others and avoid scandal, for He alone knows everything and have in store something for those who did wrong, and for those who falter and fail".

No comments:

Post a Comment