Sunday, September 20, 2009

JALAL DAY AFTER EID UL FITR


My first day after eid ul fitr started when I was awaken a little after 2:00 a.m. There is still the tinge of sadness that ramadhan is over. But, with the knowledge that Allah subhana wata Allah is always here, I sat for few minutes and thought about seeking refuge in Allah, as well as seeking continued guidance for another day in this life. Then, I stood up and went to the window and just look up the sky.

I then washed with the desire in my heart to do the tahajjud plus two rakat sunnah prayer. Afterwards, I though of the whole day ahead of me and the series of things that I must do. In as much as today is a holiday, after the fajr prayer, I decided to do several things. First, I will do the house cleaning for an hour or two. Second, I will prepare for breakfast. And then third, I will simply do the routinary work for a day in the life of a believer, Insha Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment