Monday, September 28, 2009

A STEP TO AVOID UNFORTUNATE EVENTS

It is true that life begins at forty. Accounting for our deeds begins at forty. But, this does not mean that at a younger age one can be complacent . For it is the responsibility and obligation of the elders to see that the younger generations comply with the given guidance.

At this age in time, I have seen countless, diverse, unfortunate events in this earthly life. Besides what I have read as to the many suppositions on how to live successfully, I too have numberless experiences. For example, in the past, I would ask where did I go wrong? why did this happen? Then I would pray and pray. And it seems that life is meant to be like riding a roller-coaster. But, it is not the case. After studying the Qur'an and reading the hadith, the route is simple and sure for those who believe. Live a life in the middle stream as a Muslim whose religion is Islam. And strive to perform the five pillars of Islam.

No comments:

Post a Comment