Tuesday, September 15, 2009

JALAL BECAUSE OF A LOUD BIRD TWIT

At dawn on September 14, 2009, I did my tahajjud. After tahjjud, I prepared for the fajr prayer. I followed the time for fajr as charted in the calendar distributed at the mosque where I often attended. After the prayer, I noticed that it was still dark. So, I proceeded to read some more chapters of the Qur'an. Right after I stood up when I thought the sun is about to rise. In a sudden burst, I heared a single bird flew away from East to West with a very loud twit. I was just aghast, and was not able to move for a little while.


For over a day, I kept the event with me. All the while, I though somebody was evesdropping. But, I kept thingking what could that be. Yesterday, a quite similar occurence took place. This evening, when I read the chapter on Saba, verse 10, I knew Allah gave David the psalms and ordered the birds to sing it with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment