Monday, September 14, 2009

JALAL DAY


When I wake up in the morning, I would say, Bismillah, Alhumdulillah, shukran Allah. Meaning, in the name of Allah I wake up praising Allah and thanking Allah for the new day. I go next to the comfort room and I would say astagfirullaah or forgive me Allah. I wash, pee,wee, and change my clothes. And when I am done, I would say Alhumdulillah. Then, I would say Bismillah before I prepare food for my breakfast.
Sometimes, some bad thoughts cross my mind or sometimes, I forget and utter some not so good words. So I say, aodhzu Billahi minash shaitanir rajim. Meaning, I seek refuge in Allah from shaitan and all his pomps. Sometimes, I make mistakes, so I would say astagfirullah. With these, I begin my day in the name of Allah before Fajr or morning prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment